Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- Oh Hello! Keto Bakery’s Creamy Sausage Pumpkin Soup
- Drop Biscuits
- Sausage Gravy
- Chris and Miriam are doing either [3 meals of Keto Chow a day] or [One Meal A Day (OMAD) with keto food] – no snacks, no cheating!
- The Alfredo sauce Chris made
- Another Alfredo sauce recipe that uses Keto Chow
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Creamy Tomato Basil. It’s 10% off until Monday morning.
- Keto Chow chaffle recipe
- The New York Post absolutely fails at making chaffles
- There is no Utah keto meet-up this Saturday. We will be having Joe and Rachel from 2 Krazy ketos joining us via a 2-way live stream at 6:30 pm mountain (8:30pm eastern) at our January meet-up which is Jan 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm Mountain.
- Lots of discussion on live simulcasting to multiple streaming platforms
- We are doing a (very) short live on Christmas Eve at 7:30 mountain
- This is the last week we will have Oh Hello drop off Keto goodies at Keto chow for the year, they are going to spend some family time.
- We have been posting new recipes to the site, so go check them out, we will also post all of the holiday recipe submissions to the site so be watching for them.
- If you ever have a problem with your order please contact our customer support team directly, we are happy to help you.
- How do you figure out how many carbs, protein and fats you should be eating.
- How do people take the different electrolyte drops?
- How do you add fiber or protein to your keto diet? SHOULD you add fiber?
- Since recalculating macros last week we have lost a couple of pounds. We did put in freestyle libre glucose meters today.
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: