Last night we did our weekly live broadcast. Talked about stuff, answered viewer questions, and went over some of the questions we had received during the week. Here is the high-quality recording that we posted on YouTube… or at least the second half is high quality (I remembered to turn on the camera halfway through!). This week we talked about:
- Salted Caramel is on sale this week.
- We have a bunch of flavors mixed up to test in store if you happen to live close and want to try any flavors out
- This Saturday is our local Keto Meet up. Bring a friend or someone you love with you, and a keto treat you love =)
- Report on ketone pee test strips
- On Saturday we hosted our Daughters date and made keto chow dipin’ dots.
- On Friday night we went to Drew Manning’s house and got to see his new book. Was fun, the food was from recipes in his new book. Keepin’ It Keto Bundt Cakes and The Keto Cookie were both there and both are coming to our Keto Salt Lake show
- Speaking of Keto Salt Lake, we have Dave Feldman coming.
- Tips about Keto Chow: warm up the chocolates.
Or, if you prefer, here is the original Facebook video with the viewer comments from the live broadcast.