It’s our weekly Facebook LIVE video. Each week we answer questions, talk about stuff that’s going on, and more! Here’s what we talked about:
- Natural Strawberry is on sale
- I’m on day 63 of my experiment: 100 days of eating nothing but Keto Chow
- Where to find the recipes on the Keto Chow site
- Results of the 3rd Party Blind Taste Test were published today
- Carrie wants to know how to do keto (Chow) on a cruise
- Should you just use the calories from the back of the sample packs or what? How do you calculate calories for Keto Chow.
- What is “HWC” and “MCT” – when to use which
- Where in Arkansas can you buy Keto Chow?
- Powdered Cream – does it work for Keto and Keto Chow?
- When to count fiber, when not. Can you pour bran on icecream and make it low carb?
- Why is there no MCT Oil in Keto Chow?
- Dan is breaking the rules and mixing strawberry and chocolate together =)
- Chad wondered is his Cookies and Cream was bad because of the smell, he tasted it and it was just fine.
- What kind of fat should you use? Short version: saturated fat is best.
- Anybody know someone that’s experienced publishing cookbooks?
Here is the high-quality UHD4K recording straight from the camera:
Here is the original Facebook live recording, complete with the user comments