Cinco de Mayo is the perfect time to turn up the keto heat with perfectly seasoned Mexican-inspired food! If you’re looking for some celebration ideas, we’ve got you covered with a foolproof, crowd-pleasing menu of mouthwatering offerings for even the pickiest eaters.
Check out these mouth-watering recipes:
Spicy, Creamy Guacamole Dip
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado flesh with a fork, leaving it slightly chunky.
- Stir in the sour cream, Keto Chow, vinegar, and salt.
- Add the green onion, and minced jalapeno if using, and stir well.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for best flavor.
- To serve, stir again, transfer to a serving dish, and accompany with cut vegetables, pork rinds, or keto crackers.