Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. We had a bit of a technical problem (Chris accidentally pushed the “end stream” button!) Part 1 is on YouTube or Facebook and you can find Part 2 on YouTube or Facebook.
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Root Beer Float. It’s 20% off until Monday morning
- We will be having Joe and Rachel from 2 Krazy ketos joining us via a 2-way live stream at 6:30 pm mountain (8:30 pm eastern) at our January meet-up on Jan 18, 2020, at 6:00 pm Mountain.
- We had a great time at Keto Summit Omaha. Miriam has been testing out Nurse Cindy’s idea about testing glucose to see if you’re actually hungry
- We met Robert Cywes at Keto Summit Omaha, Miriam recommends his YouTube videos, she watched the video about snack or bridge.
- We have a give away going with Lakanto and Just Made Keto, follow this link to enter. https://gleam.io/wjx8C/keto-3-giveaway-jan-1416-lakanto-just-made-keto
- What can you do with the Keto Chow soups? Add meat, make soups, chaffles, gravy, stroganoff.
- Miriam and Chris have been doing a new challenge for 2020: eat either 3 keto chow shakes or one keto meal a day (OMAD), we have been loving it. We’ve also been doing daily live streams.
- We had a question about the Chocolate Peanut Butter, is it thicker than the regular flavors because of the peanut flour, could it be more powdery or grainy?