I’m very happy to announce a new product: Keto Chow Fasting Drops. It’s a concentrated electrolyte solution made from Utah’s Great Salt Lake.
(The lake is just to the North of where we’re located!) When you are fasting, it’s exceptionally important to keep your electrolyte levels up. Most people will use different forms of salt with sea salt being a good choice due to the additional trace minerals it contains. Problem is: using even a high-quality sea salt, you are only mostly getting sodium with almost no potassium or magnesium. Fasting Drops are high in magnesium and potassium, with a good level of sodium too.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing – at the recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. it comes in two sizes:
- The small “Pocket Flask” with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz “Refill” size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle!
Now, on to the Keto Chow 2.1 status update! The powder to make all the samples for all 18 flavors is nearly done being made and will shortly be on the way to the place that does the packaging. The best estimate we have is that the sample packaging will start sometime around June 19-22, which is unfortunate because it means it’ll happen AFTER KetoCon =(. If the samples do indeed go into production as planned, I expect we will have samples of all 18 flavors arriving just before the end of June.
The large bags of the new flavors will come in over a month or so with Savory Chicken Soup likely arriving in early June, with the remaining flavors coming in according to the schedule.