Cookie Crumb Layer
- 1 cup fine almond flour 3 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. brown erythritol blend
- 6 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown erythritol blend
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 serving Chocolate Toffee Keto Chow
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 servings Banana Keto Chow
- 2 Tbsp. powdered erythritol
Whipped Cream Topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 small piece dark chocolate about 1 oz.
- electric mixer, vegetable peeler
- Start with the cookie crumb layer by melting the butter in a medium nonstick skillet, over low heat. Add the almond flour and cook, stirring regularly until the flour starts to brown lightly and smell fragrant.
- Sprinkle the brown erythritol blend over the almond flour and stir well. Transfer to a heatproof dish and set aside to cool.
- When cool, place two Tbsp. of the crumb mixture on the bottom of six serving bowls or glasses.
- To make the toffee, melt the butter over low heat, add the sweetener, and stir until dissolved.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla extract to the butter and whisk to combine. Heat until bubbles start to form at the edge of the pan. Stir again and remove from the heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then whisk in the Chocolate Toffee Keto Chow until fully dissolved. The mixture will begin to thicken. While it’s still warm, pour 1/4 cup of the toffee over the crumb layer in each dish and gently smooth to even.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill while you make the banana layer.
- To make the banana layer, combine the heavy cream, almond milk, Banana Keto Chow, and powdered erythritol in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until the Keto Chow is fully dissolved and the mixture has increased in volume and holds stiff peaks.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the banana mixture over the toffee layer in each dish.
- Make the whipped cream. Place the heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until the mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Place two Tbsp. of the whipped cream on top of the banana layer in each cup.
- Shave the edge of the piece of chocolate with a vegetable peeler or grater to make chocolate shavings.
- Sprinkle about half a tsp. of the shavings over the whipped cream in each dish.
- Chill parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store the parfaits covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.