Blueberry Banana Donut Muffins
- 6 Silicone Donut Molds
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz sour cream
- 2 oz butter melted
- 2 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1 serving Banana Keto Chow (or 1 scoop)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried blueberries 10 grams
- Oil the donut molds well and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl, add the sour cream, melted butter, and erythritol and blend together.
- Add the Keto Chow, coconut flour and baking soda and mix into the egg mixture. Stir in the freeze-dried blueberries.
- Divide the batter among the prepared donut molds filling up the molds so that the batter lightly covers the center of donut mold. This will result in a muffin top when the donuts rise in the oven.
- Bake until the donuts are golden-brown and spring back when lightly touched, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer them to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Serve warm or cold.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung