- 2 servings Orange Mango Keto Chow
- 1 cup fine almond flour 3 oz.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour 1 oz.
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 4 large strawberries 1/4 cup, mashed
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 oz. unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line a standard 12-muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix the Keto Chow, almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, avocado oil, and erythritol; then mix in the almond milk, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until there are no lumps remaining. The batter will be thick.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin, evenly divided to make 12 muffins.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the muffins are firm around the edges and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the muffins are baking, make the cream cheese mixture.
- Crush the strawberries with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with the butter until combined, then add the crushed strawberries and powdered erythritol. Continue to beat until everything is combined and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Serve the muffins warm with strawberry cream cheese on the side.