- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup plain full-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut cream cold
- 1 serving Banana Keto Chow (or 1 scoop)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk plus more as needed
- fresh or frozen berries, nuts, seeds, coconut, hemp hearts, or sugar free chocolate chips as desired, for topping and decorating your bowl
- Place strawberries, yogurt, coconut cream, Banana Keto Chow, ice cubes, and almond milk in a blender. Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth but still thick enough to eat with a spoon.
- If the mixture is too thick to blend add almond milk a tablespoon at a time until the mixture blends.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your selected toppings.