Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream
- Ice cream maker
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk well chilled
- 3 oz. granulated allulose
- 2 tsp. instant espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 serving Caramel Macchiato Keto Chow
- 2 cups heavy cream well chilled
- 1/3 cup sugar-free salted caramel chocolate chips*
- 2 Tbsp. refined coconut oil
- Place the almond milk, allulose, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until the allulose is dissolved.
- Add the Keto Chow and blend until combined.
- Add the heavy cream and blend briefly to combine. If the cream is blended too long, it will start to turn into butter.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate-caramel chips with the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl by microwaving, stirring in between 30-second bursts until all the chips are melted.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a shallow dish and cool it to room temperature as quickly as possible.
- When the ice cream is done churning, transfer half of it to a freezer safe container and smooth it out.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture over the surface of the ice cream, then repeat with the remaining ice cream and chocolate.
- Cover and freeze for at least four hours.