CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUST
- With a mixer on medium speed, cream butter, then add sweetener and eggs and mix again.
- Add the cocoa and baking powder and mix on slow at first, and then medium speed until combined.
- Add to the bottom of a greased 9” pie dish. Do not place on the sides of pie dish. Withhold ¼ cup of the mix and add to a separate greased baking dish.
- Bake both at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool completely. Make crumbs out of the extra dish.
- *For High Altitude or smaller pie dish, add 3-5 minutes of bake time. Keto Chow used a 10" springform pan lined with greased parchment paper to make removal easier.
- On medium speed, whip cream cheese until it’s nice and smooth.
- Add whipped cream and mix again. Note: use whipped cream, not heavy whipping cream.
- Add sweetener and mocha keto chow and whip until everything is combined. You may have to scrape the sides.
- Add filling to the cooled pie crust and refrigerate for at least one hour, but the longer the better. Add whipped cream and the crumbs on top and a chocolate drizzle if desired.