Chocolate Mint Parfaits
- 1 scoop Chocolate Mint Keto Chow
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream cold
- 4 tbsp powdered erythritol divided
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 ounces sugar-free, dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pour heavy cream into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat with whip attachment until soft peaks form. Remove one third of the whipped cream and set aside for the chocolate pudding.
- Sprinkle the keto chow, two tablespoons of the erythritol, and the mint extract over the remaining cream and continue to whip until it has thickened and doubled in volume. Place in the fridge while you make the chocolate pudding.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 10 second bursts until the chocolate is melted and can be stirred completely smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl whip the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the remaining sweetener and the cocoa powder and beat into the cream cheese.
- Mix the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture, then gently fold in the reserved whipped cream.
- To assemble the parfaits, divide half the chocolate pudding between four dishes, smoothing into a level layer.
- Next, divide half of the mint mousse among the four dishes, smoothing into another level layer.
- Repeat with the remaining chocolate pudding and mint mousse so each dish has four alternating layers.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
- Serve garnished with more whipped cream, chocolate chips, and a sprig of mint if desired.