CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BROWNIE
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup granular sweetener
- 1 serving Chocolate Toffee Keto Chow (or 1 scoop)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp granular sweetener
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Using a mixer, blend butter, eggs, and sweetener together until well mixed. Turn speed to low and add Keto Chow. Add almond milk and blend well. Mix in Chocolate Chips.
- Place half the brownie mixture on the bottom of the 8x8" greased pan.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and stir/mix until smooth and creamy texture. Add all remaining ingredients together and stir/mix until smooth. Room temperature cream cheese works best.
- Pour cheesecake mixture on top of brownie. Then dollop the left over brownie mixture on top of cheesecake. I used a knife to blend together slightly by going back and forth one direction 6-8 times then 6-8 times in at a 90 degree turn (think T shape). Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Best a little undercooked. Even better the next day.