- Place 1 1/2 cups of the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer. Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks and transfer to another bowl.
- Add the mascarpone cheese, remaining half cup heavy cream, Keto Chow, and allulose to the empty bowl and beat until fully combined.
- Add one third of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture and fold it in to lighten the mix. Then fold in the remaining whipped cream, folding gently to keep the mix as light as possible.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.