- Place the butter, water, and chocolate in a 12-oz. mug and microwave for about 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Carefully stir the erythritol and vanilla extract into the chocolate mixture.
- Add the egg to the mug, and beat well until everything is fully combined and glossy.
- Whisk in sour cream.
- Mix in the Chocolate Keto Chow and almond flour.
- Microwave on full power for about 60-90 seconds,* or until the cake is risen and begins to pull away from the sides.
- While the cake cools, make the frosting. Mix the melted butter, powdered erythritol, and Salted Caramel Keto Chow together in a small dish.
- Stir in the coconut and pecans.
- When the cake is cool, cut it in half horizontally to make two layers.
- Spread half the frosting on the bottom half of the cake. Place the second layer over it and cover the top with the remaining frosting.