For the cake:
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon avocado or other neutral oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Keto Chow
- 2 tablespoons granulated allulose
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the frosting:
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Keto Chow
- 1 tablespoon granulated allulose
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1-2 drops vanilla extract
- Mix the egg, oil, and vanilla extract in a mug, making sure the egg is completely blended.
- Stir in the Keto Chow, allulose, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Microwave on full power for about one minute until it has risen to double the height and is cooked through. Careful: the mug may be very hot.
- While it cools, make the frosting. Mix the melted butter, heavy cream, allulose, Keto Chow, and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Top the cake with the frosting and serve.