Keto Chocolate Toffee Walnut Brownie Bark
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 serving Chocolate Toffee Keto Chow (or 1 scoop)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter/ghee
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cups walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease your baking pan with a thin amount of ghee or butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Keto Chow, almond flour, baking powder and salt,
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until frothy. Beat in sweetener and cocoa powder until smooth. Then beat in melted butter, cream and vanilla.
- Beat in the almond flour mixture until well combined. This will get thick so I recommend changing to a fork instead of a whisk.
- Spread batter onto greased pan into a thin layer.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts on top and press into the batter gently.
- Bake 18 minutes, until puffed and set. Remove from oven, turn oven off and let cool 15 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza wheel to cut into squares, but don't separate. Return to warm oven for 5 to 10 minutes to crisp up slightly.
- Remove, let cool and break into squares.
Photos by Photography by Lindsay