- Preheat oven to 325℉ and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg whites and erythritol together until frothy.
- Stir in the Keto Chow and coconut. The dough will be stiff.
- Use a small scoop or tablespoon to shape cookies, then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies are starting to turn gold around the edges and the center is still slightly soft.
- Transfer cookies to a rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.