- Mix the coconut oil and butter together in a mixing bowl with deep sides or a liquid measuring cup at least 1-quart in size.
- Add the Keto Chow, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and nutmeg if using.
- Blend everything together with an immersion blender or whisk.
- Mix well to be sure all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds, ice cube trays, or miniature muffin pans.
- Place them in the freezer to chill until firm. Unmold and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.