- Place peanut butter and unsalted butter in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth and well combined.
- Add the Keto Chow, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract to the bowl and beat on low speed until everything is completely mixed together.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill for about 40 minutes, or until it is firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Use a small (0.5 ounce) ice cream scoop to form into balls. Set on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place them in the freezer to chill.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl by microwaving in 30-second bursts, stirring after each burst to distribute the heat, until the chocolate is melted. If the chocolate is hot, let cool to room temperature before using.
- Remove the hardened peanut butter balls from the freezer and dip them in the chocolate individually by poking a toothpick in the top of a ball, swirling it in the chocolate so the bottom and sides are coated, and a circle of peanut butter is still visible on the top.
- Use a fork if necessary to help lift the ball out of the chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Set the coated buckeye on a clean parchment-lined tray and keep working until all the balls are coated. If they start to get too soft to dip, return them to the freezer until they are firm again.
- Store the finished buckeyes in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.