- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 serving Key Lime Keto Chow
- 1/3 cup confectioners sweetener
- juice and zest of 1 large lime
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut, Keto Chow, lime zest, and sweetener with a fork.
- In a separate small bowl, beat the egg, cream, and lime juice together with a fork.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix together until well combined and then spoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350℉ for 15 minutes.