- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup brown erythritol
- 1/4 cup confectioners erythritol
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 large limes)
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1 serving Key Lime Keto Chow
- 2 large egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch pie dish.
- Toast almond flour in a shallow skillet over medium heat until it’s golden in color. Stir frequently so it doesn’t burn. It should only take a couple of minutes.
- In a medium bowl add toasted almond flour and stir in sweeteners. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the greased pie dish, going up the sides to make a complete crust.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes. You may add filling while it’s still hot.
- While the crust bakes, use a mixer to whip together the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Zest limes and then juice them.
- Add sour cream, lime juice and zest, Key Lime Keto Chow, and egg yolks to the whipped cream and mix until combined.
- Pour the key lime filling into the baked pie crust, sprinkling on more zest if desired. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove pie and let cool for at least 30 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 6 hours but preferably overnight. When ready to serve, add whipped cream to top, if desired.