- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (8 fluid ounces)
- 1/2 cup granulated allulose 3.5 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 serving Chocolate Mint Keto Chow
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 cup heavy cream 8 fluid ounces
- Green food coloring optional
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate cookie crumbles frozen overnight
- Blender, Ice Cream Maker
- Place the almond milk, allulose, and peppermint extract in a blender and let sit for a minute or two until the allulose begins dissolving, then blend until the allulose is completely dissolved.
- Add the Keto Chow and avocado oil and blend until there is no dry Keto Chow remaining.
- Add the heavy cream and food coloring (if using) and blend until just incorporated. If the cream is overblended, it may begin to break.
- Pour the prepared ice cream mix into a container or jar. Cover and let chill at least four hours, or preferably overnight.
- When you’re ready to churn the ice cream, put a container for the ice cream in the freezer to chill.
- Churn the mixture in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions. The ice cream will be dense and creamy, and still look quite soft when it is fully churned.
- Transfer into the chilled container and layer or stir in the frozen chocolate cookie crumble pieces.
- Cover the ice cream and freeze overnight before serving for best results.