- Blend the raspberries until they are liquified, then push them through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl or container and stir in 1/4 cup of the allulose until it dissolves.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt with the Keto Chow and the remaining allulose.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the yogurt mixture.
- Spread half of the yogurt mixture in the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart freezer safe container, then add enough of the raspberry sauce to cover the first layer. Spread the remaining yogurt mixture over that, then swirl the remainder of the raspberry sauce on top.
- Cover and freeze for four hours. If freezing for a longer time, allow it to sit out to soften for about 10 minutes before serving.