Peaches and Cream Crumb Bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 serving Peaches & Cream Keto Chow
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter cubed
- 4 oz. cold cream cheese cubed
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar-free peach or apricot jam + 1 Tbsp. for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper, letting some excess hang over the sides for easy removal.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, baking soda, Keto Chow, and sweetener. Add in the butter and cold cream cheese. Pulse a few times until a large “crumb” forms.
- Pour the top half of the mixture into a bowl and set aside. Press the other half of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Blend together the softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the jam. Spread into the pan on top of the crust.
- Heat the remaining jam until liquid (about 10 seconds in the microwave) and drizzle over the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the reserved crumb on top. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing parchment and cutting into squares.