- Toast the nuts by placing them in a dry skillet set over medium-low heat for about five minutes, or until they begin to look lightly browned and smell toasty. Keep a close eye on them as they can burn quickly. Then move them to a tray lined with parchment paper to cool.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips in 15-second bursts, until melted enough to stir smooth.
- Mix the toasted nuts into the white chocolate and spread the mixture onto your lined tray in one even layer. Place in the freezer to set.
- Use a blender to mix the allulose, almond milk, and Keto Chow until the allulose is dissolved, and the Keto Chow is well incorporated.
- Add the heavy cream and the pistachio extract if using; blend briefly until combined and frothy. If you blend too long, you will turn the cream into butter.
- Transfer to your ice cream machine and churn according to the manufacturer's directions.
- While the ice cream is churning, break the chocolate-covered nuts into individual pieces and add to the ice cream mixture. Some machines can mix in add-ins for you. If yours does not, fold them into the ice cream when you transfer it.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for at least four hours.
- Keep in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two weeks for best results.