Pumpkin Spice Latte Peanut Butter Mousse
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 2 Tbsp. powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong coffee cooled to room temperature
- 1 serving Pumpkin Spice Caramel Keto Chow
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, whip 1 1/2 cups of the heavy cream with the erythritol and vanilla extract until it holds soft peaks. Set the whipped cream aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the remaining 1/2 cup heavy cream, espresso, and Keto Chow until fully mixed.
- Gently fold two thirds of the prepared whipped cream into the Keto Chow mixture, trying to keep as much volume as possible.
- Stir the peanut butter into the mixture, allowing some visible streaks to remain in the mousse.
- Portion the mousse into four small dishes and top with the remaining whipped cream, sprinkle lightly with pumpkin spice to garnish.
- Chill at least 30 minutes for best flavor.
- Store well wrapped in the refrigerator for up to three days.