- Chill a 1.5 litre capacity dish in the freezer while preparing your ingredients.
- To create nut milk, blend water and cashew nut milk base.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and blend until Keto Chow is smooth.
- Remove the dish from the freezer.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled dish.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until the edges of the mixture begin to set.
- Fold in the sides and use a mixer to beat on low until smooth. Return the dish to the freezer.
- Repeat these steps 2-3 more times until the mixture is no longer liquid.
- After beating for the last time, use a rubber spatula to flatten the surface of the ice cream, cover, and store in freezer until frozen.
- If you'd like an ice cream sandwich (mind blown), sandwich the ice cream between two Keto Bars.
I also used an ice cream maker as I own one and didn’t want to keep taking my mixing bowl out of the freezer (I do not own a hand mixer)