- 2 cups water
- 1- inch thick coin sized piece fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 2 X 2-inch piece kombu seaweed
- 1 serving Beef Keto Chow
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 cup spiralized daikon radish* or shirataki noodles rinsed well and drained (4 oz.)
- 3 oz. cooked steak or roast beef thinly sliced
- 1 soft boiled egg peeled and cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallion
- 1 sheet nori seaweed or toasted seaweed snack
- Handful lightly steamed spinach
- Handful lightly steamed bean sprouts
- Chili oil
- Grated daikon radish
- Place the water in a small saucepan with the fresh ginger, garlic, and kombu. Cover the pan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Remove the ginger, garlic, and kombu from the broth and discard.
- Add the Beef Keto Chow, vinegar, and soy sauce to the broth. Mix until all the Keto Chow has dissolved
- Add the daikon noodles and warm the soup on low heat until the noodles are warmed through and flexible.
- Pour the broth and noodles into a bowl and top with sliced beef, soft boiled egg, and scallion.
- Add any additional toppings you like and enjoy.