- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. Spicy Taco Keto Chow
- 1/4 cup shredded queso quesadilla or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. minced pickled jalapeno pepper
- Preheat the waffle maker while you make the batter.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg well. Mix in the Keto Chow, then add the cheese and jalapenos.
- Add half the batter to the waffle iron to cook. It should take about three minutes. If the waffle feels stuck, let it cook a bit longer until it frees easily. Repeat with the other half of the batter.