- 1 cup water
- 1 lb. 2 oz. tomatoes roughly chopped
- 4 oz. celery roughly chopped
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 servings Creamy Tomato Basil Keto Chow
- 1 tsp. guar gum
- 1 lb. peeled tail-off, cooked prawns, roughly chopped
- Add the water, tomatoes, celery, basil, pepper, heavy cream, Greek yogurt, and lemon juice to a blender and blend on high until very smooth. This will take some time since the vegetables are raw.
- Once smooth, turn the blender to low and add the Keto Chow. Blend until completely mixed in.
- With the blender still running, tap the guar gum through the hole in the blender lid and blend for another five seconds.
- Pour the gazpacho into serving dishes and add the chopped prawns.