- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cook the ground beef in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Break the beef down into small pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- When the beef is beginning to brown, add the red bell pepper and onion. Cook until they begin to soften.
- Add the Spicy Taco Soup Keto Chow, ketchup, coconut aminos, brown erythritol, and hot sauce to the beef in the pan and mix well. Lower the heat and cook, stirring regularly, until the sauce is thickened. It should take about five minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, heavy cream, and melted butter.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients then fold in the shredded cheese.
- Scoop eight biscuits, about 1/4 cup batter each, and place them gently on the simmering sloppy joe mixture.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown and firm to the touch when tapped lightly.
- Allow to cool completely and transfer to a container to store in the refrigerator for up to a week.