- 1 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Savory Chicken Keto Chow
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. onion minced
- 1 tsp. sugar-free sweet pickle relish or minced dill pickle
- 1 tsp. red bell pepper minced
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp. tuna drained
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg well. Mix in the Keto Chow, mayonnaise, onion, pickle relish, and pepper; then stir in the Swiss cheese and tuna.
- Preheat a mini waffle iron and spray with oil.
- Add half the batter to the waffle iron to cook. It should take about three minutes. If the waffle feels stuck, let it cook a bit longer until it frees easily. Repeat with the other half of the batter.