Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 cup romaine lettuce sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber sliced
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/4 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 cooked chicken thighs meat pulled from the bone
- To make the buffalo hot sauce, melt the butter in a small skillet set over medium heat. Whisk in the black pepper and garlic powder, then slowly whisk in the hot sauce and warm through.
- Allow to cool before transferring to a small jar or container.
- Toss the vegetables together and arrange on a salad plate and top with blue cheese dressing.
- Coat the chicken in the buffalo sauce and arrange over the salad.
- Store any extra buffalo hot sauce in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.