- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 oz. salted butter melted
- 2 servings Salted Caramel Keto Chow
- 1 lb. shirataki rice rinsed and drained
- 1 lb. riced cauliflower *
- 4 Tbsp. brown erythritol blend like Sukrin Gold
- 4 Tbsp. granulated sweetener like xylitol
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. konjac flour or glucomannan powder
- 2 oz. sliced almonds toasted
- Blend the Keto Chow with the heavy cream, coffee, and melted butter.
- Pour into a crockpot and add the shirataki rice, riced cauliflower, sweeteners, and sea salt and stir until everything is well mixed.
- While stirring the mixture with one hand, lightly sprinkle the konjac flour evenly over the surface and mix well.
- Put the lid on the crockpot, set to low, and cook for six hours.
- Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with toasted almonds.