- 1 Tbsp. garlic ghee or unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the ghee or butter in a 12 oz. microwave safe mug and microwave until melted, about 30 seconds
- If the ghee is hot, allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Break the egg into the mug with the ghee and beat well.
- Add the Keto Chow, coconut flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and salt and stir well to combine.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave on full power for 90 seconds* or until the bread is risen and shrinks away from the sides of the mug. Be careful it will be very hot.
- Let the bread cool for two minutes before removing it from the mug.