- Grate the ginger root and garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Add the vinegar, and two tablespoons each of the coconut aminos, sriracha sauce, and lime juice and stir to mix.
- Stir the coconut milk into the mixture, then add the Keto Chow and mix well.
- Add the water and stir. Taste and add more sriracha, coconut aminos and lime juice if desired.
- Stir in the minced cilantro.
- Transfer to an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow flavors to marry.
- Stir again before serving. If sauce is too thick, thin it with room temperature water a teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.