Spicy Taco Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil or bacon fat
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced small
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced small
- 1/2 small onion diced small
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 12 oz riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 serving Spicy Taco Soup Base (or 1 scoop)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil or bacon fat.
- Add the green peppers, red peppers, onion, and garlic to the pan and cook them, stirring regularly, until they lightly brown. Add the chopped tomato and cook for another minute.
- Add the riced cauliflower and cook until the cauliflower starts to look translucent.
- Mix the Keto Chow with 1/4 cup water and stir it into the rice. Cook stirring frequently until everything is heated through and simmering.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography