- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 serving Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Whip the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until it is soft.
- Add the Keto Chow and olive oil; beat until combined.
- Add the coconut flour and cheese; beat until it starts to come together into a dough.
- Add the heavy cream and beat again. It should form a stiff, slightly tacky dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Divide the dough in two and shape each half into a rectangular block.
- Place one half of the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll the dough out into a large rectangle 1/8 inch thick. It doesn’t have to be perfect! You can trim the edges and use the trimmed pieces to repair any parts that are too thin.
- Remove the parchment paper from the top. Use a large knife, pastry cutter, or pizza cutter to score the dough into 1 1/2 inch squares (or any shape you prefer).
- Transfer the dough, still on the parchment paper, to a large baking sheet. Use a fork to prick the center of each cracker to help them crisp while baking.
- Repeat with the other half of the dough.
- Bake on the center rack of the oven for about 20 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through baking. When the crackers are done, they will be brown around the outer edges and on the bottoms and just starting to brown lightly on the tops. If the crackers aren’t lightly browned, they won’t be crispy when they cool.
- Transfer them to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before breaking them apart along the scoring.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to three days. Store in the freezer for up to three months.