Cookie Bar Ingredients
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup allulose
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup semi sweet sugar free chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
Cookie Bar Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line an 8x8 pan or baking dish with parchment paper and grease liner.
- Add the butter, allulose, eggs, almond flour and Keto Chow to a food processor and pulse until combined. Stop and scrape the sides and pulse again.
- Spread batter into greased, lined 8x8 and bake on 350°F for 15 minutes.
- While the cookie bar bakes, use a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat to make the toffee.
- Add the ¼ cup butter to a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Melt the butter and continue cooking it until it starts to turn brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Once the butter is brown add in the heavy cream and allulose.
- Continue to boil over medium heat for another 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Turn off heat and set aside until cookie is baked.
- Evenly spread the toffee over the baked cookie bar and refrigerate an hour to set toffee.
Chocolate Ganache Instructions
- Heat the heavy cream until it’s hot. This takes about 40 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the chocolate and cream together let it sit for 1 minute and then stir with a fork until the chocolate has melted and it is thick and creamy. It will be chunky and broken at first but just keep stirring!
- After a couple of minutes of stirring if the chocolate isn’t melting, you can add to microwave for another 10 seconds and stir again.
- Spread chocolate ganache over the top of the toffee cookie bar and let set in fridge another 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve!