Cookies and Cream Cookie Bark
- candy molds or a small rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- 1 cup sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 serving Cookies and Cream Keto Chow
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate cookie pieces
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 30-second bursts, stirring the chips and oil together in between bursts until they are almost completely melted.
- Add the Keto Chow.
- Add the cookie pieces and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds or onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Chill in the freezer for at least ten minutes, or until the candy has hardened completely.
- Remove from the molds or break into 10 pieces if it was chilled on the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to six months.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung