- 1 cup cold water
- 3 Tbsp. gelatin powder 32 g.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol 1.5 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. key lime juice
- 1 serving Key Lime Keto Chow
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare an 8 x 8 baking pan by oiling lightly.
- Place the cold water in a large heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the surface.
- Let the gelatin sit until it has started to absorb the water (or “bloom”) for about two minutes.
- When the gelatin has bloomed, carefully pour the boiling water into the bowl and stir until all the gelatin has dissolved.
- Add the sweetener and key lime juice and mix until all the sweetener has dissolved.
- Add the Keto Chow and mix again until it is dissolved
- Add the heavy cream and mix well.
- Pour gelatin into the prepared pan and chill overnight.
- To serve, loosen the gelatin around the edges. Place a cutting board over the pan and invert the pan onto the cutting board. If the gelatin doesn’t release from the pan, wiggle one edge loose which should allow the gelatin to drop out of the pan.
- Cut into 20 squares.
- Store in a single layer in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.