Making the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the egg, heavy cream, butter, vanilla extract, and mix well until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper to desired thickness but no thicker than 1/4 inch.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter or something that works just as well, cut out circles of dough and lift gently and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Gather up scraps and re-roll until all dough is used up.
- Bake cookies until firm to the touch, about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your cookies. Remove and let cool.
Making the Butter Cream Filling
- Mix butter together with the powdered sugar alternative, adding 1/2 cup of the sugar at a time until blended.
- Add Keto Chow and heavy cream and mix well.
- If you want, you can add some crumbled cookies into your filling or even a tbsp or two of warmed cream cheese.
- Spoon about 1/2 tbsp of the filling on top of half of the cookies you made earlier, then top with the other half of the cookies.