- Place the cold liquid (including the electrolytes) in a small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the surface.
- Allow the gelatin to soften for a minute or two.
- Place the pan over medium-low heat and heat while stirring until all the gelatin has dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling, about 190-200 degrees.
- Pour or ladle the mixture into the molds or ice cube trays.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the gummies from the molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.