- 1/2 cup Banana Keto Chow
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. lemon zest the zest of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F and prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Whisk together the Keto Chow, almond flour, and baking powder in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place the butter in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the sweetener, lemon zest and lemon extract.
- When the sweetener is completely mixed with the butter, add the egg and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture and mix on low until everything is completely combined.
- Scoop balls of dough that are about 0.5 oz. (about two tsp.) each onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies have puffed slightly and are just beginning to turn golden around the edges.
- Cool them completely and store in an airtight container or use them to make low carb lemon snap banana pudding.