- 4 cups heavy whipping cream divided
- 1 serving Banana Keto Chow (or 1 scoop)
- 1 serving Vanilla Keto Chow (or 1 scoop)
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener divided
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cold unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 batch lemon snap cookies
- Place 2 cups of the heavy whipping cream in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle the Banana Keto Chow and 1/4 cup of the sweetener over the cream and beat until it is completely mixed. It should double in volume and have a creamy, pudding consistency. If it is too thick, thin it by adding almond milk a Tbsp. at a time until it is spreadable.
- In a separate bowl, repeat the process with the other two cups of heavy cream, the Vanilla Keto Chow, the other 1/4 cup of sweetener, and the vanilla extract.
- Line the bottom of an attractive bowl or trifle dish with a layer of the lemon snap cookies. Spread the banana pudding over the cookies, then add another layer of cookies.
- Top with the vanilla pudding.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, decorate with whipped cream, lemon curls, and mint leaves.