- 2 large egg whites room temperature
- 2 tablespoons powdered sweetener
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 serving Pistachio Keto Chow
- 1 cup 5 ounces diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup 1 ounce toasted, chopped walnuts, pecans, or pistachios
- 1/4 cup 1/2 ounce toasted, shredded coconut
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer, whip the egg whites on medium speed until they begin to look foamy. Then with the mixer running on low, sprinkle the powdered sweetener over the eggs.
- Turn the speed to high and continue whipping until the eggs hold stiff peaks but still look glossy.
- Set the beaten eggs aside.
- Whip the heavy cream until it holds soft peaks. Remove half of the whipped cream from the bowl and set aside.
- Sprinkle the Keto Chow over the whipped cream in the bowl and beat on medium speed until it is incorporated and the mixture is beginning to stiffen.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the strawberries, walnuts, and coconut
- Gently fold in the reserved whipped cream.
- Finally, gently fold in the beaten egg whites in two batches, being careful to keep them as aerated as possible. Transfer the pistachio fluff to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.