Root Beer Float Candies
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 2 tbsp Root Beer Float Keto Chow
- Over medium heat, stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Stir continuously for 15 minutes.
- When it’s close to finishing, it will get shiny and be a dark root beer color. It’s best to use a candy thermometer and look for when it reaches 300 degrees. That will give it a hard crack consistency.
- Pour into silicone molds and put in the fridge until set. Do not touch liquid and be very careful as it is extremely hot!