RUM CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 tsp rum flavoring
- 2 Tbsp powdered sweetener (I used swerve)
- pecans finely chopped for decorating
- Mix egg yolks and sweetener and butter until smooth and creamy. Add additional ingredients and then fold into your whipped egg whites.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet. Cook at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes. (11 minutes is the magic number for my oven.)
- Combine all frosting ingredients and mix well.
- Pipe frosting onto cooled cookies.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.